I need to say I am feeling better in most ways. I got out and about yesterday and last night. It felt good to do so. But boy I am paying for it today. I am looking forward to rest day Monday, but is it... Oie, I need to vaccume and mop BADLY, as well as sort out Thomas's very very trashed room (thanks John and Thomas for that). I also have the cot to vanish, Yes I finally got the stain and stained it (along with my fingers, which kinda looked like a bad fake tan).
I might even bake and start fruit cake stuff... Now where is my recipie I know it is 500g of friut to 1/2 cup of Brandy. (Only becuase no matter what the lable says on the kilo bag of fruit there is never 1kg of fruit in there!!!) I have decided this year to only do mini cakes, and will proabably need to go to House or Robins Kitchen to get more small square tins as I am not a fan of cutting up my cake (they are very moist cakes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment