That is my paitence. Thomas this morning knew which buttons to push and became very good at them. I am not sure what the go is at the moment but he is refusing point blank to lay down for a nappy change.
It is like world war 3 at our place when it is nappy change time. He Screams, fights fidgets and squirms until he can sit himself up again. But this is the trick, he does this whilst you are trying to change a dirty nappy. So you can only imagine what the change table looks like at the end of all of this. especially seeing he need bepantham on his bottom after each change.
If this is what Thomas is like now, I am dreading the next 3 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If it makes you feel any better, they all go through this stage. I look forward to when we can reason with them!
ReplyDeleteThis happen to me Jodes...do you know what I did? I now change him on the floor...It was like her outgrew the nappy change table...
ReplyDeleteKids are strange.
Liesa
OMG... been there done that, doesn't it just make you want to tear your hair out... it does get a little better, LOL!
ReplyDeleteMicky
xxoo
Oh, I forget to mention that the fun starts when you start to toilet train.... NOW THAT IS FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteMicky
xxoo