Friday, October 16, 2009

Deverstated..

My cycle has been offically cancled. I have 6 follicles all at about 14mm. (He only measured one on each ovary as they were all about the same size.) So I have gone from needing a double dose of clomid to have any reaction to over stimulated for an IUI or timed intercourse cycle on Femra.. Becuase my fetility specialist is going away next week (to a fertility conference in America) nothing can be done.

If this happens again, We will have to discuss GIFT (IVF is not in the picture for us due to religous and moral reasons.), but the problem with GIFT is the Scientist needs plenty of notice, plus frozen eggs apposed to frozen embiros have a very very grim success rate.

It is really all too much right now. I want to cry, I want to get drunk and pretend it is not all happening. FUCK I hate this... To top it off my head hurts has I wacked it hard on the car getting my hand bag out of the front seat, I am still not sure how a short person with a tallish car does this...

No comments:

Post a Comment