So my down cycle is bust. Just waiting now to start a fresh. Surprisingly out wardly I feel ok with it. But inwardly I am still coming to grips. I am now hoping that I have stopped the progesterone pesseries at the right time so that I have timed it correctly for my next cycle
The new cycle = a new plan. Hopefully it will be a grand plan that works for me. I will be trying a drug called femra. It is used for five day (2-6, just like clomid) to stimulate egg production. At day 12 (or there abouts) I will go in for my first scan. Once I have one or more follicles over 18mm I will be given an injection of hcg to trigger ovulation (about 36-40 hours after the injection) than prior to ovulation we will do the IUI procedure. Than 2 weeks later I gt to take a test... According to the clinic I won't need progesterone, but I am thinking it can not hurt. But we will see how I am feeling about things then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment