Monday, November 30, 2009

Last week... cont.

So on the Monday we drop papper work in to the bank. Than not three hours later the bank calls sorry we can not give you the loan. John took the call so he was not in sound mind to dispute it (I also took the second half of the origional loan application call and knew what the person on the phone had said to me). So I called back and disputed it. Glad I did.

We in the end got the loan and picked up the car on Saturday. Very happy with the new car. I also sent John back to work. He was getting on my nerves at home. And honestly I do not have meny nerves left.
Than sunday Happened and this is a post I made on the an infertility forum.

"I am hoping this is not a bad thing, But OMG I have really horrible PMS right now. I am fine one minuet and then teary the next. And fly off the handle... yep doing that too (poor DH and DS...). GAAHHH I hate this. (five more sleeps till I can test!)"

I am not feeling much better with the PMS. But I am dealing with it much better. Testing... will I test early or won't I?? Or do I just go for a blood test??

3 comments:

  1. friends don't let friends test early!!

    Step AWAY from the tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I can offically test from Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, I think you will test early :P

    Congrats on the car!

    xox

    ReplyDelete