John: Boy that Reds game would be great to go to.
Me: when is said game?
John: Friday night.
Me: You are joking right, You have a son with Chicken pox, a wife recovering from a bout and you want to go out on your own for a night.
GET FUCKED!
John: It was a nice dream...
Yes my husband just dared to suggest to me that he go out next friday night with out me when I have been in quaruntine for what will be two weeks. NO WAY he gets to go to work every day. He gets real adult interaction with other people. I can't even go to the shops. My excusions have been to the Dr's even then sitting in isolation when I am there.
Yes from that conversation you gather that worst case has happened, Master Thomas now has chicken Pox too. I was really hoping that his 18mth vaccinations would have been given intime. But sadly no. ARRRRHHHHH. I am never going to be leaving this house again, or so it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment