Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yummy recipies

i love reading others blogs. I occassionaly love coming across a good old fashioned recipie that is simple and easy to make. Tonight I am making one such reciepie. Thoose who know me know I can be a bit techno challanged. So one day I am going to link better. But for now it comes from fellow blogger Your Cheeky Monkey

But like all mums we have to get creative with what our children eat and do not eat. So Thomas is not a fan of zucchini, but Loves carrot. So my adaptation of this yummyness is carrot and zucchini slice. I only used 200gs of zucchini but added 200gs of grated carrot. (so two medium zucchini's and 3/4 of a large carrot.)

Will you know how it goes, but it is in the oven and I can't wait to taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment