Friday, April 23, 2010

Play Dough.

Yep today I made playdough. It was easy as. Seriously do not know why people pay crayola so much for something that gets eaten/chucked/stepped on/ and everdently thrown in the pin. with god knows what as it's ingredients. So I got my recipie from LOVE BYTES it really does work. And yes I used the mix master. I do not have a fancy machine, just a sunbeam mixer on stand that spins the bowl for you kind of machine. But it has dough prongs and that is what I used.
As you will see gloves should be worn when mixing colours into the dough. I also used the peppermint essances. Contimplated the strawberry, orange and coconut as well, but for this batch decied against it. Maybe next time.

Thomas really did enjoy himself when it was all ready to play with. Mental note to self, when making playdough, place toodler in playpen or do this whilst he is sleeping. My nana has to come visit me in the morning to fix my overlocker after Thomas decided to play with it during the making process. And who knew you needed tweezes to rethread the darn thing!!
I degress. We had fun. Thomas played with the cutters and I made a flower, which Thomas tried to sabotage on more than one occassion, who knew I would be so posseive over my creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment