Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Out of control.

For some reason today I feel out of control. My anger levels are getting higher and other than PMS I have no idea why. Everything just seems too much. Really too much to handle.
I sure I want to cry, to scream to get mad, but at what? Thomas, John, George, Millie, my body or the Whole world?

So what is happening?
  • I am at the end of my cycle, I stopped taking progesterone on Sunday.
  • AF should be here, but alas no.
  • I have tested 4 times, all BFN, the last was a digital.
  • I have spotted, but it stopped as quick as it arrived.
  • I am feeling angry and overwhelmed. Out of control even.

I am starting to wonder if I need to call my physcologist for an urgent appointment. Hmmm will I feel better tomorrow, I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe try and get an acupuncture appointment to help settle your hormones. Honestly Jodie I can't recommend them highly enough.

    ReplyDelete