Friday, May 14, 2010

What a week.

I have had such a horrible week, but I am now putting it behind me and moving forward. Thomas has had his day care days reduced back to three, but on the centre's request, NOT mine. Not happy. This has ment I have to quit collage. Yep the sacrifices a mum makes.

George firstly came down with Cat Flu. A high contagious virus that never leaves the cats system once they have it. They just go into a remissive state and it apears every time they are feeling run down again. Now Millie also has it. Great. This also means they need to isolated from the rest of the world whilst they are in a symptomatic stage of the virus.

Thomas has also gone back to maily music, a christen based music activity for babies through to kindy aged children. It also treats the mums and dads that attend by having the childrens snacks prepared as well as morning tea for the parents/carers. There is also a volunteer who makes you a hot drink too whilst the children happily play with a wide variety toys.

I also went back to teaching today. It was not so dawnting. The children were relatively well behaved and it was also good to see teacher participation in one or two of the rooms today. I also have one class where I have 100% participation still which is fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment