Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Relaxed and happy

That is how I am feeling about this cycle. I have decided to take a Just let it happen fertility treatment style approach. I know it is a contradiction in terms just there. But seriously I am going to put my faith in God, my Dr and my accupunturist for this cycle. I am handing them control. I will make love to my husbnad where appropriate. We will not just have sex becuase it is that time, But becuase we want to. We are doing an IUI cycle so theroretically the "hard" work is truely out of our hands and bedroom. Hmmm writing that last sentence makes it's it seem so clinical. Yep it is though.
I am relaxed, I am calm and I am hoping to stay this way. I am not checking my Cervical Mucas, and I am not taking my temp. I am only going to use three OPK's starting Friday. Just to make sure I do not have an early surge of LH. After all this is a new medication, an who knows how my body is going to react.
So the Plan:
  • Take termoxifen from days 2-6.
  • Accupuncture days 1, 8 and possibly day 14 or 15 and 22. (maybe 29 depending on how things are going.)
  • See the RE for my date with DC on day 13.
  • Have IUI when recomended.
  • Use progesterone in LP for support.

Relaxing is the key. No charting, aviod TTC forums. Relish the joy that is being a parent, teacher, lover and wife. Dive into spiratual life head first, whilst remembering not all my friends and families share my views.

Make time each day to pray and say the Rosary. I need to do this more often. Enough said there.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great plan Jodie,
    I wish you both all the very best for the coming weeks ahead.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete