Ok as I have trying to be focussed on Thomas I have been negelcting me. Yep so much is happening here that there is only so much one likes to bitch about at anyone time. It has been a rough week or two. With Thomas and his new found sleeping or non sleeping habits I keep forgetting that I need the rest and to take care of me. But it seems to be a mothers duty to put the care and attention of her child first, followed by her husband and then herself.
So me. Well last Thursday night I probably should have been admitted to hospital, but I am too scared about leaving my baby that I dosed my self up on the strongest meds I had and went to bed. It seems the Endometriosis maybe back again. As the HURENDOUS midcycle pain is back. I am talking when I stood up I had to have some one hold me or a wall to lean on otherwise I would sway to much and go to fall backwards. After sitting for a while with the heat on I thought it would be better standing. Boy was I wrong! And even after I took the morphine, I could still feel the pain, but my body was relaxing enough that I could cope with it. Very strange feeling and I would imagine this to be the way they discribe the use of pethadine in labour. No I don't imagine it IS that way.
So on a postive note. My progesterone level was really good at 42 this cycle. Now all I can do is wait. The plan is to see if I am pregnant or not, than if not meet with my Dr again to discuss options. Like surgery, and other treatment plans. Seriously I am not sure if we should give up trying or keep going. And money is a factor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jodie,
ReplyDeleteit sound's allot like the symptoms I had with my Hyper stimulated Ovaries. I hope the pain go's away very quickly for you (it was about a month for me), and wish you all the very best of luck with your cycle.
Thanks Dee, it is not OHSS as I only had one plump follicle. But it is thought to be from the ovarian capsual rupturing realesing the fluid into my abdomin. The body struggles to absorb this fluid and becuase of the endometriosis it cuases great irritation and pain.
ReplyDelete