Thursday, January 13, 2011

Floods

I have not updated here, there is so much to say and not the energy to do it. But firstly John, Mr T and I are safe. Whilst in a town where it has seen these deverstating floods we are completely high and dry.

All our families are safe and accounted for. We are truely blessed in this way. And entirely greatful for this. But will continue to pray this way.

I have been helping out where I can. But have to remember not to over do it. So easy to forget your own health issues when there is so much deverstation around you.

We do however think we have lost everything in our storage shed. There are precious things there, but they are meterial pocession (well mostly).

So please keep Queenslad, specifically Brisbane, Ipswich, lockyer Valley, Toowoomba and now the southern western regions in your thoughts and prayers.

If you wish to donate, here is the offical site. http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all continue to remain safe and dry. Wishing there was more we could do to help from here...

    ReplyDelete