Saturday, January 8, 2011

That was weird

Six days ago I posted about my body doing strange things... Well nothing has changed much except for one thing. One really strange thing.

I had some spotting for no particular reason, i.e. no skipped pill ect. It came and went and was brown. Hmmm.

Ok so I am doing my hardest not to take a test. I am really trying not to. I figure if AF does not arrive by Monday night I will test Tuesday morning. I can see that test still sitting there unused on Tuesday (I only have one and I am NOT buying anymore!!).

So that is the weird update. I am on day 28 and who knows what could happen. Oh I had a waking dream (not sure how I explain these...) about naturally concieving tripplets. I certainly do have the weirest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment