Friday, January 28, 2011

John

Yesterday John went to see our GP, actually asked my Australia day to make his appointment.
Why? Somethng has not been right "down there" for a couple of months. From ejectulation to no peeing. We are hoping now that it is just an infection. But the GP sent him off this morning for PSA tests (as well as all the rountine stuff one should have yearly like Cholesterole and live emyznes. ect.).
So my fingers are crossed. Please bear in mind that our infertility struggles are both Male and Female factor infertility. So I worry that something is more is wrong other than just an infection. I am worried that the GP will call us both into his office next week rather than lets follow up again after you finished thoose antibiotics.
Worse is that I can't talk to him about my concerns. Only becuase he freaks out. You see there is not too much family medical history on the male side of his family (other than his dad and uncle). That is it thanks to WWII. Time will tell, but I am impaitent and hate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment