Sunday, June 19, 2011

the boy quirks

So as I type this I am sitting here watching Mr T eat his dinner. Alone at the kitchen table. We did all start the meal together, but after a spitting of food episode Mr T found himself in time out, especially after he tried to hit me for telling him it was not appropriate to spit food.

Funny enough he is eating much better when it is just him in the kitchen. Even though he is in my plain view. He is eating his meal with his hands and cutlery, which is better than he has been doing at meal times this weekend.

Than John, Whilst looking at a vase of beautifull fresh red gerbras asks with all seriousness "Are
Gerbras real flowers?" How does one answer that with a straight face.

Life is never boring here, EVER! I wish sometimes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment