It seems to be lacking in many areas today. And it feels frustrating. What is even more frustrating is that I am not allowed to vent my frustrations.
You see if I post on certain forum that has a place to vent your frustrations about every thing and anything, I am just a whinger that can't possibly have all this crappy stuff happen too.
And if I vent a frustration on a facebook status well I am just ungrateful and should suck it up as there are worse off people than me.
So you see what sucks here and really made me made and upset is where is one allowed to be frustrated? Why do ones parent frustrations have to turn into mummy wars. I sick of being the one that always gives support and never gets it in return. So I almost feel like walking away from certain areas of my life infact I have allready walked away from one. The others I am not so sure about just yet.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment