Friday, June 10, 2011

Reactions

Well since we last spoke reactions have not been all that great from some people.
My husband was even told that I must be a bad mother and Mr T should be in day care more. OMG Like seriously. That is BS and just about everyone around me knows it. If I was such a terrible mother would I be the kind of advocate for my son that I am, would I have been questioning why he was so badly behaved at this age and not believing all the health professionals who told me he was just a boy and he is 2. Gaaahhhhhhh!!
I get that we have really rough days here where I feel like tearing my hair out, but man I would still go to the end of the earth for my son. So what that I have had times where my husband has found me on our glorious front deck drinking wine and nibbling cheese in the late afternoon becuase the day has been that bad. But some days are just like this. No mother is perfect. (oh and not saying that in the middle of summer this is a bad thing lol. Just I am not a big drinker at all and I am lucky to have 1-2 glasses of wine a week most weeks.)

So darn them! This parenting gig is tough when you have the perfect child. Even tougher when you have your perfect child that works off a completely sperate handbook! Oh and now we know that we are working from a different handbook. Life has, well gotten less stressfull and more pleasent. Becuase afterall our glorious happy little boy is still perfect for us. We just needed a different handbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment