So my little blog has had many changes in direction and paths over the time. From surviving infertility with the precisous gift of life, to going down that path again and well not. To raising a boy who is "That child". To now having learning about Aspergers.
Each week something new is happening. Some times it is exciting and fun, other times it just plainly sucks. I am having to step back and have a very hard look at what I say, especially on line as people who read this often only get the online persona of me. Which can be vastly different who I truely am.
In this new twist in our life it has had a few frustrations. But this week I am overcoming frustrations and moving forward. I am not worried who knows about the real Mr T. It is who he is. So we have struck some people who for what ever reason can not deal with this, But that is ok. They don't have to, becuase unless you are one of the primary three that live in this house, you can walk away. You don't have to deal with it or even not understand if you don't want to.
Surprising though others have been awesome. Sending me messages of suggestions for websites and support groups! All awesome things! Becuase some days I need to find these awesome ideas and suggestions and they come right at the right time where I may not be dealing with this as well as I outwardly seem.
So from now on moving forward and moving upward becuase really they say the sky is the limit, but man has been to the moon so anything is possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment