Centrelink have never ever been my fav goverment department. But since Mr Rudd came into power things have taken a dive. Last year the goverment changed how a pensioner is assesed on an income basis. Well this effected us. BIG TIME. And we are only just finding out how much so now.
Well my pension is gone. We lost our second appeal and from the information sent, appealing a thrid time will probably be a waste of effort and time. I feel defeted by this. It sucks. I am yet to work through to what extent we have been effected yet. (child care rebate, pension concessions, Family tax A&B.) The big one is going to be my medication and Drs visits. Currantly I take 4 - 5 different medications a day. That is 4 -5 scripts a month alone, before any extras like maxalon, imodium, tramadol, endone, prednisone or any antibiotics or fertility medications. I will at least have my card until 31st May but after that who knows.
This is just crazy. Plan crazy.
So K. Rudd not only have you screwed Medicare over when it comes to fertility treatments, you have screwed over the pensioners as well. I can't say that you will ever get my vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment