Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life, laughter and infertility

Yes I know I have put laughter and infertility into the same sentance. But serioulsy if you don't laugh you become an emotional wreck! And life does go on, even if some times you do not know how it will.

Life is mysterious. It happens before our eyes and some times you realise it is happening, other times you blink and miss what seems like a life time. I look and Thomas and wonder how did he change so much. How did that little tiny baby become such an active adventous little man. And I am sure before I realise I will be sending him off to prep in 5 years time. And still womdering how my first born got so big.

But as I type I wonder if I will bring another life into the world. I wonder if it will happen naturally or if we will have help. If we have help, how much help? Will we wonder down the IVF/ICSI path. Or stall and continue doing IUI mixed with natural cycles. I seriously have been recieving wise information. Mixed with some harsh unneeded comments.

Yes I know I am blessed to have one beautiful little man. But you know I still yern for another one or two, becuase I know my family is not complete. What is so bad with wanting and trying to complete our family. You look at some of the large families and wonder how they do it & then think, wouldn't it be nice to have such a large happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment