I don't think eating the cake was as much success as making it. But it was definately fun letting him have a go!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Cooking with Master Thomas
Today I decided to cook with Thomas. I had him sitting in the high chair as I was already using the oven for the fabulous soup I posted earlier. So I pulled out of the cubourd a "greens" carrot cake mix and deiced to let Thomas do the mixing (with mummies help of course). Unfortunately I do not have octopus arms so here are the pics of licking the bowl.
I don't think eating the cake was as much success as making it. But it was definately fun letting him have a go!




I don't think eating the cake was as much success as making it. But it was definately fun letting him have a go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehehe, you are far braver than I am!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he had a great time!
Looks wonderful, Olivia loves helping me cook too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics!
ReplyDelete