Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feelings

I have been instructed to get my feelings off my chest. To laugh, cry or do what ever it is to make me feel better. I am not sure what will make me feel better yet. Years ago I would have just curled up in bed, letting the tears flow and the pain over come me. Now that I am a mum, I have not found that out let to replace wasting a day a way crying and whollowing in self pitty.

Sure I know how to use distraction therapy. I know that sewing and knitting give me the distraction not to think. But I have no way of dealing with the emotional release. And maybe that is the reason behind the pain right now. A physcosymatic release, that is not the most effective way of dealing with things.

So here is the list of things on my arrrrrhhhh list for today:
  • My lincraft order is still not complete.
  • My neighbour still has not cleaned out his crap from under my place
  • my inlaws, whilst did a wonderful thing looking after Thomas for us, have spoilt him rotten and gotten him out of routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment