I wonder if there a bets out there is see if I will cave and test. Well at 8 Days past the IUI, so far I am proud of my self for not testing. I have three tests in my linen cubourd. (I keep them there so there is no unthinking grabbing of a test and peeing on it before I realise what I have done.)
But what day, if at all should I test? I know the chances are that this time next week I will have filled my pill script and be starting that. Hmmm do I go with reality or not. I mean there is no OMG I am soooo pregnant symptoms here. But history shows I never noticed them with Mr T and infact I ignored all the ones I did have.... You know like my bra fitting in the morning, but was overflowing by night time. Or the Icky belly, that I thought was from eating something I should not have, or better yet, the can of diet coke did not quiet taste right. Oh well patience is required. LOTS and LOTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment