Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The latest so far

Ok so not much is happening. For thoose of you who are still sitting on tender hooks of is she pregnant or not, well you can probably still stay there. I am offically 1 week late. No nothing for at least five days. And becuase my Fertility Dr is on holidays (he takes holidays the same time every year) all I can do is wait.

I was very angry at the thought of this waiting. But now I am down to a moderately pissed off phase. I was just mildly upset with this until monday, but that has all changed since I put my neck and shoulders out of kilter and my physio thinks that it is all hormone stress related. He suggests to me one more freaking time get an exercise bike I may smack him over the head.

I know my physio wants best for me, but telling me I need to get fitter for some reason just upsets me. Becuase on one side of the fence I have Drs telling me nothing more than mild walking that does not raise your core temprature and my physio telling me I need to do more exercise. I can't win. Seriously can not win on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment