Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Moving forward

So it begins, the 2 week wait that is. For my blogging friends not up with this lingo, this is the period between conception and when either you get a period or a positive pregnancy test. And don't believe the pregnancy test boxes that say you can test up to a week before your expected period acurately! 7DPO is very rare to get a positive pregnancy test!!

So that leads me to the deal, when will I test, if at all?? I have tests in the house, this is a problem. I was not expecting to be in this place. I have some hope, I have too, but I habour a load of disappointment. Not sure how to move forward mentally from this. But will see my phycologist this week.

Oh and I never found that knitting needle. The cafe at the hospital suck. I would say by now it has been thrown out! But I got another set and finished the shawl! I also started another mamouth one.

No comments:

Post a Comment