Thursday, October 7, 2010

251

That is what number post this is. It is seems I missed the grand 250 post yesterday. ok so maybe I have been a little distracted. So here are 25 things about me:

1. I have started collecting teapots.
2. The T2 store is my faviourate place to visit!
3. I knit as a way to pass time when I go to appointments
4. I have the sewing bug still.
5. I have 2 unfinished sewing projects.
6. If I make a mistake it usually takes me a week to be less frustrated with it and go back and fix it (in the sewing room that is).
7. I have 4 other siblings.
8. My husband and eldest brother share the same christan name.
9. I probably should wear my glasses more than I do, like right now.
10. I met my husband on the internet.
11. I have hazel/brown eyes.
12. I have a large scar on my right leg from having had blood poisioning as a child.
13. My right arm is 2inches longer than my left.
14. I like wearing green right now.
15. My favourite movie is beaches.
16. Thomas has asked to use the toilet today, so I guess it is potty training time...
17. I hate paw paw, the smell makes me gag.
18. I love bri cheese with sundried tomatoes on top.
19. I have a thing for dark chocolate.
20. I have the worked as age care nurse
21. I also won't eat pea and ham soup.
22. I have never made a mud cake.
23. I was born on the 23rd.
24. I used to be a morning person, now my best ideas come at night time.
25. I love reading bloggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment