If you know me on facebook, you will know the back story to this post. But currantly I am a very hurt and angry person. I shouldn't be. Really why should I care that some people do not like me. That is how the world is. People have not liked others since as far back as the bible. If we all liked and agreed with each other, Jesus would never have been put to death on the cross. Wars would never have occurred and we would probably all live like hippies in peace and love.
But alas, I never expected to be so publicly attacked by a distant (by relationship, not geographics) cousin for my parenting skills, beauty, and upbringing, by a person who is only 20 and does not have children of her own. So lets break the points this person made down.
I am a stay a home mum, who puts her child in daycare three days a week, in her opinion to have my hair and nails done. Who sits on my fat but and eats icecream getting uglier by the day.
Intresting opinion and whilst yes I am a stay a home mum, I far from sit on my but all day. Oh and yes Thomas needs to go to daycare three days a week. But that is far from anyone elses business. And really why should I have to justify it an egotistical person looking to pick a fight.
Beuaty, I am a big girl. I would never have used the word ugly for myself though, fat, yes I wear that one, but not all big girls are ugly. Beauty comes from with in. Not what a person wears or what size they are. Becuase I know some Ugly skinny people and big people.
My upbringing. Yes it was not your average happy families. But reality is, One can't change what happened, but one can control what is going to happen in the future. Oh and Therapy helps!
But really yesterday and today showed who my friends are. Really who they are. And who the mama bears are that will have my back in a bar brawl any day of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's a twit. An insignificunt twit.
ReplyDelete