Today my uterus aches, not becuase of the shocking cramps that are coming from it, but becuase it is barren. Empty. Not with child. I usually am pretty good around other peoples children, babies ect. Today I was called upon to do some babysitting.
It would have gone fine but baby T was upset from having been woken and not with his mummy. He is a breastfeed babe. Refuses to drink from just about everything else but the breast. (problimatic for a mum who needed to go back to work..) So today his crying seem to upset me. (but only after the boys were asleep).
The reminder of not being able to breastfeed and not having had another babe. (The mum and I started TTC together again. she now has a 10.5 month old.) I feel empty and barren. It reminded me of the failings I have in my inability to breastfeed and fall pregnant.
Ok hormones may play a part in these "blues" but I am still on the sugar pills for the BCP. So these are my hormonal rantings, not synthetic hormones doing the talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment