Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My update,

Ok so today was my appointment with the FS. I am about 6 or 7 follicles still on one of my Ovaries that he thinks I ovulated from. He seems to think that they are what is cuasing my period to go M.I.A. As one is still possibly producing progesterone. But honestly I think he is just as confused as I am, especially becuase of the spotting. He has ordered even more bloods, (FSH, estrodrial, progesterone and Beta HCG) but I am not sure if he will call me with them or not. I am not going to chase them (well I don't think I will). I have also started taking Primolot N to induce a period. I will then start the pill from there.

Oh on another frount. We found a new home. Now we are praying when the house goes on the Market next week we will have a quick sale at the right price.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how confusing it must be for both of you. You are a tough cookie aren't you Jodie.
    I hope that whatever is happening your body sorts it's self out soon for you.

    Good Luck selling your house, it's such a stressful thing to face, especially when you get lots of people looking and no one making offers. I hope for your sake you get a great offer quickly.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete