Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby shows.

I have the cluckies really bad, I MEAN BAD!! I have taken to watching Pay TV's baby and birth shows. And then crying because I am emotional sap. This has got me thinking, do I push for a VBAC attempt next time around? Or do I just book in the c-section.

Tough choices. Not sure how my OB will feel about it. But I am not going to push the boundaries of that just yet. (Lets get me pregnant and have it as a keeper first.) I would love to strike up a deal that if I go into labour naturally (provided baby is in the right spot) to allow me to at least attempt a VBAC without too much pressure. Oh and sure book in my date that you are planning to do the c-section, but tell me 1 week before hand at my last appointment.

Crazy I know, but one of my reasons for not wanting to book a delivery date was not wanting to choose my baby's birthday. But then I had the mind set I did not want to know the sex of the baby either, and well that did not go to plan either.

So I guess one more week till I work out weather this is a sooner or later thought and decision making process.

No comments:

Post a Comment