Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Today's update.

Well yesterday was a good day at the RE's appointment. I had three follicles, 22, 16 and 14. So I was given a HCG trigger shot. Today I went in with more anxiety then ever before.
You our Dr did not order an SA before the IUI. So we had to wait for the day of IUI when the sample was collected to make sure that the surgery DH had worked.

Well I am pleased to say that yes it did. Previously sample had been around 10-15million/ml. This time the volume was good with a count of 24million/ml. I could not have been more relieved. And yet so hopeful and excited at the same time. This is right in the ball park of where we need it to be. I think even DR T was excited.

Now pep talk to my ovaries. DO YOUR JOB!

Let the two week wait begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment