Ok so we are down to the last few days of the cycle. The HCG shot is out of my system and my body has taken note of this by making most of the positive symptoms disappear on me. Leaving me completely stumped.
I am at 11or 12 Days past O. Which means AF (if she is going arrive) should be here by Thursday. Starting the whole process all over again on Friday.
Now fingers crossed this does not happen. I have my scheduled nice and full up until Wednesday to hopefully keep me distracted. From having my hair done to getting my nails done. This also is including visiting my PT.
I do have to say I am still really fatigued and slightly nauseous after eating and generally in the afternoons and evenings. (I did not get morning sickness with my son, just IBS.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment