I have been avoiding my mother in law for four months now. Giving them very limited access to our child. I have always had little niggily issues with her and her attitude towards me. She can be like a hot and cold tap at times and you never know which one you are going to get.
But more recently she has been very harsh and rude. Today we did a quick meet and greet so that John could work. Little man and I have had a virus that we did not want to give to Father in law who is having surgery on Monday. John and I were both told that they were meeting us after lunch so they would not be eating with us. But when they arrived at the meeting point (half way) first thing they did was grab lunch. We had already eaten so I felt obliged to make small talk.
Once again they asked what Little mans diagnosis was. I told them, HF ASD with Adhd. Flat out I was told again ADHD did not exist and she would not hear anything more about it. Seriously lady, you WERE an all girls school teacher at one of the areas snobbiest schools get a frigging grip. When you have the medical degree to refute your claims come back and we will talk. Till then shut the hell up. 2 different opinions are that he indeed is ADHD, medical tests even back this up. There is even a family history. sigh. I will never ever be allowed to know more about anything when it comes to mrs perfect no it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment