I am renaming this the crime scene scan. And my dr captain obvious.
So I have this little ritual in my trying to maintain dignity the best way I can. I am just under an hour away from the clinic, so I arrive 15mins early and head to the bathroom. Freshen up the best I can ect.
Then head to his office. If he is on time this works exceptionally well, today he was not. He was 45mins late.
Go in for my scan and first thing he says "Gee you are bleeding." That is why it is a day two scan.
So the results were, my right ovary is still hiding and my left is quiet.
So the plan is 100unit of FSH Tuesday to Sunday back again Monday.
Oh and after having my injection at 8:25, my first hormone headache hit at 3pm. Nice. NOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment