Well after a reasonably good weekend where we went to the Inlaws, and I got to catch up with a friend. My Monday has just sucked. Really sucked. My mood was not good to start with. I have had a shocker of a headache and been just misserable. But I pulled myself together and went to my FS appointment.
I got there early and enjoyed a quiet conversation with the Receptionis V. whilst I knitted happily. Whilst waiting for about 40mins (yes he was running late!) some other ladies came in. One rudely asked when I was due. I calmly explained to her that sorry I was not pregnant and R is not just an OB. Grrr I was almost going to slap her when she said to me "getting in early huh?" Yes something like that.
My appointment stats are: Endo lining. 10.3 (perfect!) Right: 13, 11, 11, 9, 8. (hmmm not good...)
Left: 19, 12, 8 and oh why bother doing the rest....
Yep. So the weekend's growth only happened to ONE losey follicle. Friday looked awesome. Friday it looked like a Monday week egg pickup. Nope. Monday brought a cancelled cycle. Crushing. yes but all is not lost. we are turning it into an IUI cycle. So not all hope is lost. Do I want to cry yes.
I then left a knitting needle at the cafe where I had lunch :( than on the way home/to physio I was nearly cuaght up in a nasty road incident where a van lost its load causing a little havoic. Great.
Tonight though John and I went on a date night. It has been nice as we are staying overnight in Bris whilst our house undergose some pest control. (phase 1).
So not my day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteStupid follicle 19. Why do you always need to show up and suck the life out of everyone else?
ReplyDeleteI hate you follicle 19.