Sunday, December 19, 2010

300

Ok so for my 300th post I am feeling glad to post that I am having a great weekend. Yep. I hurt a fair bit last night, but we are still having a great family weekend.

I had the handmade expo yesterday and it was a really good day. The sun was not to harsh the wind stayed low and the rain did not fall until we were all packing up at the end, giving us really nice weather for the day.

Mr T and John came down and spent most of the day at the Markets or on the train. They seemed to really be enjoying them selves. Thomas was really well behaved and had a good time. But it was a pitty that John lost his shoes after only the second time on his feet. And darn the people not honest enough to hand them in when they found them. Karma will find them eventually.

It has not been incident free, but I am not going into that. As I am really happy right now, and why spoil it!

No comments:

Post a Comment