Tomorrow is the day. The day I thought would never happen. The day if you asked me 12 months ago I would have said NEVER. But tomorrow is it.
I have mixed feelings about tomorrow. Some are excitement, others are nerves and then there is the odd few of are we doing the right thing.
Remember this time 12 months ago I was preparing my faith to become a Catholic. IVF is not an acceptable choice in some parts of the Catholic Church. Last Sunday as we sat and listened to the Bishopes message for Advent we were reminded that it is Embroy testing and manipulation that the church has issues with. We have a rule of no man left behind and will not be donating any (if there is any) to research.
But maybe the low yeild expected tomorrow is not on purpose. Maybe there is good reason. What ever it is Something tells me we are doing this for all the right reasons. Becuase one thing is for sure, there is a calling for more children for us, And for now this seems the right way to go about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Luck, I wish you all the best for your procedure tomorrow, and I hope you are comfortable after.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have someone to watch MrT for you so that you can get some much needed rest over the weekend.