Mr T is certainly growing up now. He sings non stop. I spoke with one of his day care teaches today and even she has told us this. He has about 5 songs that he knows well and sings randomly through out the day.
Although on the weekend he started sing and playing (bashing) the piano along with his favourite song Twinkle Twinkle little star. He loves this and even does the hand actions to the song. I think this boy loves music. But I am so not surprised. His father afterall is a drummer LOL. This morning he started singing "Nick nack patty wack" whilst drumming on his upturned plate with his spoon in hand.
Yep these things make me so proud to be his mum. I definately got a puffy heart last monday night when he sang twinkle twinkle little star to the christmas tree at the hospital. When did this little boy grow up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is so cute
ReplyDelete