Thursday, December 16, 2010

Will I ever...

As I was wondering about a very large shopping centre tonight I thought to my self, " Will I ever stop noticing every single pregnant belly or new born child?"

It got me thinking about all of the envious thoughts and pangs of jealousy that come to my mind. I was left wondering if these feelings will ever ease, or like infertility are they incased in me for ever and a day?

I wonder also how many of these women like myself battled infertility and won. Whilst being proud of their ever prodruding bellies, feel slightly guilty and consious of the women they may upset or hurt by displaying such a glowing figure.

So whilst today is an ok, It was not nearly as bad as I imagined. I am surviving the christmas shopping and the invasion of hugely pregnant women trying to escape the heat. (Becuase that is why we were out shopping, escaping the heat!)

I guess this is now one step at a time. Enjoy Thomas. Enjoy Christmas. Leave the burdon of infertility behind me. Look forward not back. And most of all love life. We only get one chance at this life.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, pregnant ladies and new babies everywhere. Its hard not to notice when that is all you think about. I will have a baby, I know I will and you too will have a second little miracle. Bring on 2011. It will bring us what we want, whether that be weight loss and moving forward or a baby. 2011 is the year

    ReplyDelete