... I wish I could say it was adult things. But we all know I don't kiss and tell. LOL.
But here is my afternoon yesterday. I have to say first I have pinched a nerve in my neck. It HURTS like all get up. Physio is only doing so much at the moment. This has also limited the use of my left arm. Which is where the title comes into it.
On the way home Mr T said he wanted chicken and rice for dinner. No problems, rissotto sounds great. I kicked the boys out side. Mr T told John to get out of the kitchen becuase mummy had hot things on the stove. It was so cute at the time.
So I am cooking away, juggling the tree pans and the microwave vegies to go in it. Or so I thought.
Please note the left arm has little to no reaching ability right now.
I go to pull the tupperware microwave dish out of the microwave. It has some diced sweet potato and of course the small amount of water..
As I pull it out with my right hand, it slips and the hot water contents land all over my left hand which tried to save the day.
I do the usual first aid tricks, cold water from the tap asap than followed by an ice pack wrapped in a damp towel. I than did the mum thing and got dinner out (single handed) and than called and got a Dr's appointment.
So after 2 +hrs of iceing my hand I get seen by the Dr who announces I have a 1st nearly 2nd Degree burn and put this awesome burn cream on it than wrapped it up.
Fast forward to today. It has gone. Nearly 24hours after i burnt my hand you would not even know I had done it. The area is still tender, but there is no redness nothing.
Oh and then I had a double sneeze this afternoon. Sneezing and a bad neck/back equals Double super ouch. I am ready for December to be OVER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment