Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Fill nightmare

Yesterday was my first fill that very quickly turned my day upside down. I went in for my fill only to find out the port had done a complete 180 degree flip and could not be filled in the Dr's office. I was like so am I going to x-ray now, what is the story. He goes there is no point.

So I got dressed and he deciced that he could fix the problem that afternoon. He would make a spot for me in his theater list. So yep I went and organised myself to have to be back at the hospital in under 2 hours. ie getting dinner for the boys sorted, going to the post office and changing all my appointments around. CRAZY huh.

Thankfully the nurses let me catch a Taxi home as they know that I have a blind husband and a 2 year old and not much time to organise another person to drive me home. Well they know this becuase John is currantly in there now having his man surgery. Yep that is right in a space of 24hours both of us would have had surgery in the same hospital!!

I am sore, but doing ok. Very tired. So tired it is hard to concentrate. But I am getting there. I have no other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment