Monday, May 2, 2011

Visual Changes

Ok So I thought I would show some visual changes that have happened in the last month. Lets hope by the time I hit 30 this month that it will be even better! I am at the hard part of the diet now where I have no restriction and my old appitite back. :(

Thomas and I 19th of March!




Me on the 1st of May. 11kgs lighter.


This is hard work. Real hard work. I am not sure where this journey will take me. I want it to happen so fast, but I know this is long term weight loss and I did not put on this weight over night, so there for it is going to take time to come off.

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, Jodie! Keep up the hard work. I know how hard it is, but it is worth it. The Band is a wodnerful tool that will help you live a long and healthy life! Continue to take progress pictures. It's a good source of encouragement for yourself. My 2nd band-iversary is two weeks away, so it goes by fast. Congrats on getting banded and your progress!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete