Ok so we all know that both John and I had surgery this week. Well no family could step up and help at the time of need this week so somehow we are going to have to muddle our way through this tough time. Fingers crossed that I don't do any damage to my wound in the process.
So this afternoon when driving home from picking up Mr T from his day care mum's place I explain to him that Daddy visited Dr H at the hospital today and he is very sore and tired and we have to be very gentle and no jumping on us.
Straight up Mr T comes out with "Daddy got a new penis today." "No sweetie the Dr fixed Daddy's penis." "No mummy Dr H gave daddy a new penis!"
Having come home and briefly spoken to John about it. We have worked out that becuase he has gone to a couple of the lead up appointments (Ok all of them, but the last one he was asleep for), and has seen the anatomy modles in Dr H's room that he thinks that Dr H gives people new penis's.
When I spoke to Dr H this evvening I mentioned what Mr T had said. Dr H did laugh (although he sounded completely exhusted) and said it was a rumour that Mr T could spread around.
It did provide a great laugh and even better still he was gentle with Daddy and did not give me too much grief. Sigh. Now the after dinner things to do. This is not my role. sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment