Ok I have some strange feeling happening right now. I am not quiet sure I remember what it is. It is warm, with out needing a jumper or electric blanket. It is fuzzy and soft, but so prickly and buzzy.
Could it be? could it be that I am feeling truely happy this afternoon?
I think it is happiness and joy. It is like Christmas and it is not December. Wow it is an infectious feeling. One that I really want to share around.
Today was my first market day back in two months. It was not the compliments of my fellow handmadies, but it was the genuien warmth behind it. It was the atmosphere. It was a quiet market day, but yet I had some great sales plus an order.
I heard news today that six months ago would have put me in tears of jealousy. Today I was over the moon excited and gloriously happy hearing this news. It is amazing how time and goals change your out look on life. I would never say thoose wounds are healed, but the jealousy and anger that lived in them is gone. Realy truely GONE!
Today I also did this market as a solo stall holder and it felt really good. I had my own space. I knew what products were going to be there and how it would all look before I set the stall up. I did the market spent very little (sorry fellow stall holders this girls got a budget and a plan). But did get an awesome fascinator for my party next weekend.
Oh that is right one week till my party 48hrs till I am 30! Awesome. I am happy to be ageing. I am walking, not in remission, but not in a bad place either. I am not taking pitty on myself but getting back out there and looking after me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment