Friday, June 7, 2013

Mission to self improvement

So whilst away on my retreat I discovered by chance I was mega unfit. I mean walking up a hill puffed me out so much I had to catch my breath. Not cool. So I have made it my mission to get fit again.

So I joined the gym again. Yep I have also put on 20kgs. This needs to be changed and fast.

So I have slowly been working up on how much I am doing and yesterday I added weights ect again. Oh my Thighs are BURNING. I tell you they are not happy campers.

But my goal is to get fitness and control of my muscles back. I need to do this. I want to be healthy too and not let diabeties back into my life as well.

So Can I do this. YES I CAN. I have not had a cheese cake in two weeks. I am impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment