Ok so I have big news.
But firstly the tease is why did I decide to do this and now?
Well someone said no. You can not/should not do that. HAHAHAHA.. More fool you when I guess what, do exactly what you said I should not do. It is like putting baby in the corner and not expecting Johnny to come rescue her.
Well given today is day 1. We just had that talk. You know the one where we go what is the plan. Where do we want to take this cycle.
So hidden in a draw in the house is a box of clomid. Enough for one cycle. And yep we are going for it. WE are back on the TTC bandwagon.
So yes I know we were going to wait. But something has told us to go now. It was not the full plan one week ago. But for what ever reason my pill did not want to be taken a few nights ago. There for I am going to take this sign from God and run with it.
Wish us luck in this crazy adventure. Lets hope that it is fast and as pain free as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment