Thursday, June 6, 2013

My new addiction.

Ok so this past April on world Autism Day I thought I would top my last years efforts. (which were not that huge really.) In the planning for 2 months was something huge. Something I always wanted to do.

Get a Tattoo.

I ummed and arrhhed over designs. I chose one and when half a dozen other people decided they wanted it too I changed my mind and Googled. I found one image and emailed it off to the owner of the parlor. Saying I like the main part but wanted it to be tweaked to be mine. So that is what they did for me.

The day went amazing with a bunch of women who I had met only once or twice. All laughing joking and taking our turns in the chair. Thomas was even with us. (they had a court yard for him to hang out in and it was a place full of Autism mums)

World Autism Go blue day, April 2nd, getting my first Tattoo. Yes I was facebooking!
Well this week two months after I got it I went back again for number 2. This one I bid on for. I had each star shaded to represent us. I have also always wanted a butterfly tattoo.


Done June 4th, On my right upper breast/bra line.

No comments:

Post a Comment