Yep My old friend clomid is back in my life reminding my why I hate it so. After 3 tablets I am more on the war path than I was a week ago. I have been snappy and impatient. I have had a headache that is just crazy and I am ready to rip some one a new one if they dare cross my path, thankfully my inside thoughts have not escaped my brain too often here.
But my poor twitter peeps get to hear my rants from time to time.
But at the end of the day I have to keep focused and my eye on the prize so to speak. And remember kind parenting goes a long way. Speaking of which this is all going on whilst Little man is on school holidays. (Kindy kids have the same school holidays.) Fun times.
Update on my Gym progress. I was doing really well. Then this week my Personal Trainer left. sigh. Not a good week. I need to hit something!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment