Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Todays surprise

Well this cycle marks the 3rd month that John has taken Carnatine. And our 3rd cycle with Dr T. So we have had a good gauge as to how this has worked or not...

So I could hold you all in suspense.. Ok maybe I should just a little bit longer. LOL.

Ok so for the last three cycles Johns count has not been great. Low, but not desprately low. So today imagine my surprise when I took a peek at the envelope to find the numbers 55mil!! This is jumping up and down awesome.

So lets hope with the trifector of awesomeness that we have a cycle of awesomeness. (Is that even a word? ok to bad if it is not.)

2 comments:

  1. awesome awesome awesome (keeping in the 3 of things) Good luck hun! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossed fingers for you Jodie :) I wish you all the very best.

    what's this envelope you talk of?

    ReplyDelete